Saturday, February 10, 2007

so how now brown cow?

Where to go? That's been the question on my mind.

After the whole of yesterday talking to people, most likely I'll be going to VJ. Mdm Nabilah suggested trying for RJ, gerry said can try for RJ too. That's perhaps the logical thing to do if you're trying to go to the best places. But well it's so far from home and I'm not trying to go to the best place and maybe end up killing myself. Also don't want to waste time doing appeals. So we'll leave John to sorang in his raffles. Haha you six-pointer John! (And Daniel too!) But knowing him he'll just make new friends with people like the cleaner and foodstall aunties so I guess he won't be lonely.

So VJ is the logical place to go. Well yeah. And about the rumours of superficiality of the people in VJ and RJ gerry said something like there's no such thing as a bad JC you'll get to find your own group of friends that you can trust. I'll have many of my VS classmates and schoolmates there anyway and I'll have jabeeez! who's probably going to VJ now and leaving John as our only class's rafflesian.

But MJ's been a nice place with really nice people and that's one part of MJ I can't bear to leave. But well everyone treats it as VJ to be the logical thing to do, even MJ people can quickly assume I'll be dashing off to VJ. I'll talk to them on monday and perhaps see how they're going to make their decisions.

Am I logical? Perhaps I'll go VJ lah. But reluctantly, and I'll remember you guys.

Sian must reorientate and go through everything all over again.

-------

Thank you Mdm Nabilah for treating us all to Swensens.
Thank you everyone for your congratulations.
Thank you Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home