Tuesday, January 16, 2007

reminder

I was getting along with leaving my past behind and getting on with new MJ friends when John reminded me via tagboard that I used to have friends in VS. I've like, clean forgotten all about you people man and am now with cool new MJ friends! No lah just joking. See you guys on 'O' Level day! Haha George you're right you don't take bus with me anymore. Those were the good times.

I'm basically glad that my OG was full of fun people and our CG is set to be quite fun too.

Today was the first day of the permanent timetable and I'm starting to feel the "stress"; so much lesser free periods.

Today I felt a tiredness and quite sian especially later into the day but at least it ended well. Our CL teacher is the best, I'm glad to have him as my CL teacher. Vijay told him that he's cool haha. We were dismissed slightly earlier and we passed two other CL classes with students busy copying from a powerpoint slide. While what we just did was play games.

JC life's a whole new ball game with many stupid little subtleties and new silent rules that you need to learn. Okay lah I'm just exaggerating it's not so serious. But there are many different types of people. MJ's a nice place if I don't get to VJ I'm going to stay.

Guess what's my new CCA?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home