Wednesday, December 27, 2006

vincitore

that's the name of the orientation. dunno what it means.

Yay I passed the KI test but frankly it was one of the essays I've enjoyed writing in a long time. The question was: "Why is "because" an important word?". Sadly there was a 1 page limit so I could not jot down all the thoughts that eventually started brimming full in my head. But nevermind cause I've passed!

The whole day was just talks about each subject and Literature sounded more inviting which made me consider it again though I dismissed it before. So I guess I'll try it first to see if it's okay. Biology was scary but I'll still take it if Literature doesn't turn out to be my piece of cake.

Ling Yong's at my house now playing Xbox with us and will sleep over tonight! We're having loads of fun!

Forgot to mention about watching Finding Neverland last night. It was so good, that movie, and I don't know why. It's a type of movie you want to watch again. I guess everyone's trying to find their own Neverland but you're never going to find it because it's a Neverland. Only God can give us our heaven. So that woman was never supposed to find her neverland but she did at the end of the movie. Johnny Depp's is simply magical in movies I guess.

Tomorrow is a movie with p6gep friends and a stayover at Junen's house after that. Sorry I cannot go to the class BBQ guys cause the stayover was already planned beforehand and the BBQ was too last minute. Well, I've just removed hope of a last catch up with you guys so I guess another time like CNY next year?

And that's all, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home