Monday, February 05, 2007

faux pas

Bad things that happened today.

1. Big fat mouth again.

2. Moody-bug bit me after chinese lesson. But it ended up alright from PE so at least ended the day okay.

3. Bad scratches on guitar because I placed it on my handphone and the metal D-pad scratched it and I didn't know because it was all on my bed.

-------

It's good to get rid of:
Being too image conscious
Insecurity
Being materialistic
Narcissism

Jesus please take my burdens.

It's like so easy to get happy over orange scream city note pad and new adidas running shoes and new shirts. You neglect the blessings and your friends until their gone and faded away from your life. You don't know whether to move on. The memories can't be brought back to reality you can't preserve the moment and you can't keep on using the same excuses because it'll all be over soon.

-------

But should I stumble again, I'm caught in Your grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home