Monday, January 22, 2007

tomorrow and a life

Tomorrow's the first day for the rest of your life. Haha cheem rite? Paul!

Basically life's been fun. The only tense moment today was when I had to last minute finish up my Econs tutorial. I actually could go through 2 periods of Chinese. Haha my teacher rocks! I love my life.

The weekend felt shorter. Good in a way and bad in a way. Good as in it felt shorter due to OG outing and John's birthday BBQ and Ministry Meeting at church. Bad as in homework terms. But fun lah.

Tomorrow is first choir practice. Perhaps until 8pm. That's late. Haha Vijay tells me not to do what I did at my first practice with VS choir. But I don't regret it because BB was something I'll never regret. And my throat's been sore for the past few days. What a time. Anyway my mum just gave me some cough thing which tastes weird but my throat's beginning to feel better already! Haha pray to God heal me yeah?

Actually I'm a throat abuser I don't care if I get sore throats or anything I can shout myself hoarse and not bother. But now in this CCA must watch out already lor. The last time I worried about a sore throat was right before my 'O' Level orals.

Okay good night and have a good tomorrow.

It's only the first day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home