Friday, February 09, 2007

later

Unusual of me to blog in the morning. But anyway later got results. Results results results results. Aiyah don't anxious hor. Everything will be fine one. But most likely the people that I am assuring that are reading this has already got their results. Don't sad lah. Just make the most out of it and God will make something happen where you go. Or congratulations that you could get into the JC of your choice!

Most of the people in my CG was in a sombre mood yesterday and it was evident in our compass lesson. Although it was not like everyone so emo. Some jokes were still cracked here and there but we'll just relapse into our respective moods. Or maybe it was just me.

07S411 it's been nice in MJ with you guys. As we go our separate ways, we'll stay together in our memories okay? Most likely I'm staying in MJ if I can make it. But will most probably leave for VJ with exceptionally good points. That's why it's weird because I'm hoping for good points and not exceptionally good points. Anyway BBQ this monday I'm sorry I couldn't meet for CG dinner we get to meet again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home