Monday, August 28, 2006

why we don't update



Okay I'm updating okay okay?

I got this huge big brotherly ulcer in my mouth, and I christen it Khairy, for all the similarities and shenanigans it/he has caused me.

It's been prelims, but mostly practical first, and one English paper before the gears get cranking. Practicals have been quite good, not that hard. English on the other hand, was stupid because I wrote a discursive I didn't enjoy writing, so it was a labourious process.

After reading Weng Keong's blog I realised how much he mentions me on his blog so I'll do him a favour and mention him too!

And that brings me to the point that I realise I'm some stupid narcissist. When you end up doing stuff like checking your blog stats, Googling yourself, searching for your name on other people's blog eager to find it, and when you find it, feel good, man that's so narcissistic and egoistic and I don't want to be like that.

And Ngee Ann Polytechnic has sent me their school magazine or something, probably to recruit into their ranks! I know this because my brother got one in the mailbox too...haha. This reminds me of the time I went to the barber and 'O' Level results just came out and the guy asked me: "So, can go poly or not?" I politely told him that I didn't take 'O' Levels yet haha.

So I've done my blogging in a very rambling fashion John or gerry style and are you happy now I've updated!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger johncheoh

hahaha rambling rocks huh,but not in geog essays ya!

3:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home