Friday, August 04, 2006

I got a hole in my heart, but it was patched up.

That's true, by the way. And it's not some emo thing.

Speaking of holes, those hungry ghosts will soon burn a huge hole in the ozone layer. Walking around and seeing aunties throwing paper in a burning bin, with no qualms about doing evil to the environment. Well I use more electricity than them so I can't complain on behalf of the environment I guess. And I like reading books which uses paper "like free", so yeah, someone else has to be the environmental activist. But I'll complain about your little fires anyway. Aiden

Most of the mock exams are over, I did them all in some stone mood, without a care for being meticulous like I usually do. It's tiring, strangely, sitting at a seat writing on some paper.

And we get all worked up and frustrated,
Just for a few pieces of paper,
In the month of October.

No not a haiku that one. But you can regard it as a poem if you want.

What's nice thing around this period is the preparation for Teachers' Day. Though it consumes much time and all, I must say that music takes your mind of things. Especially if you are the one doing the music. And Yane I really must thank you for your hard work, I can see the effort you are putting in into coordinating everything and trying to get this project to go. We all appreciate it.

Just hope that I can balance the time up to the Prelims, so I can go to a good JC for the first three months. Pray, yeah! And these exams are just pimpling my face up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home