Monday, July 17, 2006

late nights trend

It's 10, set to stay to 12, and finish my DHS Paper 1 with the help of this computer to keep me awake. Speakers not working properly, so music doesn't sound right. Sigh. Only my noisy fan to accompany me then.

Today was PE and it was all set to be a nice football match. Yet 4E fell apart because of one match. The want to win, the urge is so bad that it gave bad blood between some of us. And George was the perfect monster on the pitch, sometimes trying to fake here and there, this and that. Normal football evil. But didn't expect it of George. My untainted image of him no more. Previously we were against 4D, and he was up front. Now he was on the opposite team, and I was defender. So I guess I encountered him a lot.

Mr Hazrin, back this term. Lovingly called Mr. H by Charles. Exquisite.

Today was our Chinese Listening Comprehension. 'O' Levels. I almost lost my entry proof if Jingyu did not save it for me. Yay! So Jingyu saved my life.

Me: "What do you do when you have missed the chance?"
John: "I cry. Because I too have missed chances in life."
Or it was something like that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home