Friday, August 18, 2006

replacement post

I deleted that lousy sparse post.

Okay that day was oral. And we were trying to do the Kallang Wave, whatever wave you call it along the waiting area. Har har. I was meshed between James and Hari at the start. Eeeyeer. I think I did quite okay for the oral itself, hope I do well, and hope all of you do well too.

And I went home and watched Singapore Idol and man, Hady should win.

Then the next day was the results show and the best few were in the dangerous group again, with the lousier ones in the safe group. And that Joakim is just compromising one more singer everytime he continues. But I don't blame him. It seems that he realises that too, judging from his facial expression everytime his group is declared safe. L4/5!

Today we started filming for the Teacher's Day thing, and I realised how hard it was just to film a few short scenes, and to get everything right. Then almost near the end Ben Tan got very impatient and I was afraid to anger him further. Argh. I was just sorta trying to get everything perfectly right.

Tomorrow's the day I collect my Founder's Award, in the unnecessary ceremonial dress. And it's from 0945 to 1800, after which I go to church. Argh. But after all that, it'll all be over.

But I still can't wait for THAT to be over, but the thing is I don't want IT to start too. Haha. But I'll just need to try my best.

I got a 5 for my Chinese and I don't know whether to be happy or sad. But I'm dropping anyway.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home