Friday, February 16, 2007

chinese new year

Okay anyway it's time to be happy erm it was Chinese New Year celebration today haha I feel the concert was better than normal VS ones. I especially liked the funny skits and cross-cultural stuff they did. And for once Phobos not last, but third. It's sad how we've resigned to the fate of losing that no phobos people in our LT bothered to cheer when the judges did the rar-rar stuff with all the houses. And today would be the last time I'll see Jonathan in school, after which he'll go off to TP. We'll miss you buddy. From what I thought he was from my first impression of him as a Beng to the Jonathan I know now is vastly different. He's a very nice guy. Don't know how else to put it.

After the celebration went back to VS with a group of our MJ used-to-be-in-VS guys. It was mostly Ming Hao and I who were together trying to find teachers. Saw Mr Oh who's having his last day in VS and now moving on to MOE. He's quite pro, considering how young he is. Mr Maran came to me and welcomed me back with a handshake though he doesn't know me at all so it was quite surprising but nice. We also met Mdm Ernie outside the staff room and talked to her for a while. Talked to Mdm Nabilah for a while too, after we found her at the back of the hall. It's nice to see her again.

After that Ming Hao and I went to finally try the famous Bedok Interchange hawker centre Mee Soto stall's Mee Rebus. So that's one thing I finally tried. We talked a lot on the way there and while eating. Like about MJ and our classes haven't really talked with him in quite a while actually. Then as there were not enough tables two men came to sit at our table. One of them started giving advice to us regarding health at first, starting with telling us about how Bandung is bad to drink because of colouring and he went on about other things about health, then into life in general. Quite good as Ming Hao put it, "lunch entertainment" and we found that he seemed to make sense except in some parts of his advice. He was like some old philosopher.

Then we made our way home. As the mrt passed tanah merah station, I thought about one thing I wanted to do before I die. Jump over the middle gap for the third mrt train. Haha.

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home