Saturday, December 15, 2007

not so silent night

I'm quite glad I went for this concert. It's at concerts like these that makes you wonder if the rock music you normally listen to is really music, haha. So many layers, with such full chords, and many movements, I don't really know music theory so I can't really explain. But basically the complexity gives a lot more feeling. And I know not many rock bands have songs that are as complex and layered as the songs I've heard tonight. And they were really beautiful. And apart from the songs there was like that funny skit haha.

I went with Phoebe and Mark Leong, to support Meiyi, whom we bought the tickets from. Don't really know many band people personally except Jiawei, Matthew, Mieo Teng, and Johnson, who was not performing tonight though. They all did well tonight. And the Sec 4s that performed together with them are not bad.

Then at the end of the concert I saw the other choir people. I didn't know they'll be there too, haha. They came together apparently. I joined them at the end to go supper, but we walked too slowly and the lagoon was too far away, and it was very late, so in the end we didn't go and just walked out to Marine Parade Road and went home.

Somehow my English sounds weird in this post. But nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home