Friday, November 02, 2007

cause we are finally free tonight



I'm really liking the acoustic version haha.

Today was total freedom. Which was total elation. The feeling of having fun without any guilt or the constant thought of work which used to plague me when I was having fun during the school term, is gone! Haha.

Today after handing up I&R and the GPF, most of our class went out for a class outing. We watched a movie first, Stardust. And I was really bored by it.

I bought the les mis cd for $8. That's cheap right? And also a few picks. Spending money seems to provide great joy. I think I'm beginning to understand retail therapy.

Then we went to play pool for while.

At night we went for VS Evening of Music and Drama. It was not bad. Managed to catch up with my lubly VS buddies. Yay.

I must say the sense of freedom and having a whole day non-stop fun without the burden of schoolwork is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home