Friday, October 19, 2007

jeremy the golliwog

Got back results today. Didn't do that well but I guess it's proportionate to the effort. The results stand as thus:

Mid-years:
GP: E
Chinese: S
Chemistry: S
Math: E
Econs: S
Lit: E

Promos:
GP: B
Chinese: U
Chemistry: E
Math: E
Econs: S
Lit: C

Overall:
GP: B
Chinese: U
Chemistry: E
Math: E
Econs: S
Lit: D

The sad things are chinese being my first U and also that I have to take it next year. My chem was also quite bad as it is a borderline E, and math could have done better like many other have. Econs was sad also because it was a worse S. Need to work hard for econs.

The happy things are GP with a good essay and not bad a compre. Lit also had one good essay which pulled the other two up to help me get the C grade, although sadly mid-years pulled it down to an overall D.

Got to work harder for chinese this period to try clear it next year. But I keep on nodding off in class and in tuition. But today's tuition I was quite happy as I was very alert and didn't sleep at all haha.

Today on a whim, I pushed all my hair up once I came out of the shower and left it to dry on its own. As a result Mrs Ting called me a golliwog. Lol.

Recently started listening to a couple of bands. Anberlin I really like and I want to hear more of their songs. Some of their songs are noisy due to the distortion and all that but it's those musical noise if you know what I mean. Paramore is quite cool because it has a female vocalist, for a change.

Recently also started playing O2jam haha. It's quite fun, If you play, next time can play with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home