Wednesday, October 03, 2007

muted post-exam roar

Why does it feel like i'm the only one staying at home while everyone's out gallivanting or playing during these few free days. Only went out on Friday, and on Monday, after the chinese exam, but other than that, I've been at home since Tuesday.

It's quite relaxing, but rather unsettling feeling, staying at home all day as the past year has mainly been school and weekends with work to do. Now I have no formal tasks to accomplish and can pursue my own interests and suddenly I feel quite bored. Not used to it I guess.

It doesn't help that I don't take the initiative to organise outings haha. And it's only a short break. PW and chinese 'A's are soon. And I'm having tuition today, the first time this year.

And haha Facebook!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home