Wednesday, October 17, 2007

why

It doesn't make sense when someone just goes like that, young and a few days before his major examinations. I don't think I would have known about it if my mother had not spotted the newspaper article, and for the fact that he is from my alma mater. I just assumed that he would get better, but retain, at the most. Weng Keong updated me last night that he was in a critical condition, however, I didn't expect it when Desmond told me on the way home from practice that he was gone. It's very sad and more so for his family. And to think that it happened on the night of his graduation day. It was the closure of one chapter of his life, but he never got to the next chapter.

It's so fragile, life. I'm not going to take for granted the good things life brings and keep lamenting about the bad things anymore. It's better to be thankful for each new day and to make the best of it than to waste the days you have left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home