Saturday, March 15, 2008

a year

The past keeps haunting me. Not that it's a bad thing. I guess it's when I realised at choir camp that it was around that time that I just entered VJC. And everything has changed. EVERYTHING. It's so fast, but in one year, so much has happened. And we learned to live with it all.

After choir camp I dug out the old card from right below my table where I left it (my table has a lot of old stuff) and looked at the things written on it and then looked at the new card with the things written on it (not much because I had to leave early) and I realised that at that time I barely knew anyone. Since then a lot has happened. Reading my old blog posts on a whim recently and Lix's CD compilation just showed me how much. It's been a rollercoaster. I don't know whether to be thankful or to regret anything but well life: it goes on (The Leap Years!). I guess we're growing up.

And I realised how easy it is to forget everything else once you've got your happy ending. And wondered if I myself have been guilty of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home