Saturday, March 10, 2007

veejaycee

Well my worst fears didn't come through because my new class is as fun-loving and friendly and we could click easily. So I'm glad and thank God that I have such a good class in VJC too. Jian Han who was in my chinese class in VS is also in my class here, haha.

Well VJC a school that can really package itself well to outsiders because parts of the school can look real beautiful. Our collar pin also quite glam, haha. But the lecture theatres I feel are not as good as MJ ones except that the tables are bigger. And every tutorial class room has aircon!

VJC's pace is much faster as the things they taught in chem and math yesterday were things I had never seen before. So I got alot of catching up to do. And I got to go for makeup lessons for second-intakers. Man.

Met John yesterday as he crashed VJ around the time my lessons ended. Pleasant surprise and it was real nice to see him after so long. And that faux pas wore the VJ badge wrongly!

Trying for VJ choir later, and if I can get in, hope that I can be part of SYF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home