Saturday, March 03, 2007

last time

Just came back from the choir thingie at siglap cc with AJC and VJC. That would have been the first and last time I performed those songs with MJC. And sadly it was not very good because I was nervous.

VJ blew us away with their songs. I don't know if I can make it to VJ choir, and if I can, how much time and commitment it may take up. And also if I can find as fun-loving and friendly a section as the bass section in MJ. All of them are real nice people. And today would be the last time I get to see them. Plus Vijay and Melanie too.

Yesterday was real sad after we went to see the 'A' Level results. We were all just hanging around wanting to go home but not wanting to part. And it was raining heavily, which was so representative of the mood. We were hugging each other before we parted. Melanie all gave us some "big sister" words of parting haha. Goodbye all.

So after choir today I went home with Nicholas, my SL. First and last time we were going to eat lunch together. He had to go to church earlier, Shalom BP, the one behind my house.

So with that it was my last time of any formal contact with MJ.

Ohwells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home