Sunday, March 11, 2007

have a little faith

After the auditions yesterday I kept on thinking about whether I got into choir. And when they didn't call by the night time, I was in despair. I desperately prayed to God to let me in, and deliberately ignored the fact that He knew what was best for me. Even during service, my mind continued to dwell on the fact that I hadn't received a call.

This morning it was the only thing on my mind, and I was real sad. Then when my lunch just got served I had just given up, I got the call to tell me that I was in. And that made me so happy.

I guess this whole episode was really a test of my faith...did I go to God only in my times of need or do I really trust Him with my life. And even by blessing me with so much, I realised that I've not been spending enough time to Him. And yet He still gives me the things that I want.

So I have to learn to stop antagonising and leave it all to Him. Because it'll always turn out fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home