Thursday, November 23, 2006

songs

I couldn't stop myself listening to the song three times on George's blog via the MTV on YouTube. Though I heard the song on radio before. And checked the lyrics up.

They all seem to make sense now. All those songs.

Bleh.

-------

On a lighter note, bro and I went with mum and sis to renew passport yesterday, mum and sis accompanied, but mainly after that Ta Yi was treating us all to dinner, sort of "belated birthday" and just get together thing. Cousin Ling Yong stayed over last night played Halo until 1230. Haha.

So we were at Citylink for a while, and I had also passed by the previous day on the way to Marina Square for class lunch with Emman and George. Ben and I went to HMV and got that superhero compilation thingie we wanted. Woot 40 songs! And LEGAL!

I think I'm real bad at blogging about events and activities, like what i tried to do when I talked about my weekend, so perhaps I won't purposely do it again.

But basically 21st was PAE then class lunch at seoul garden sorry Mdm Nabilah for the wasabi mint and choc ice cream and James for the initial jokes at your expense though maybe you didn't hear. Seoul Garden took too long and by the time I got home it was almost time to leave for church again for the worship and revival thing with Garrett guy at night. So at the thing I was quite tired out.

Then yesterday was the passport thing and I think Seoul Garden gave me a bad stomach, just like how Carl's Jr. almost did. But Seoul Garden was like meat meat meat should have eaten vegetables like Mdm Nabilah.

Lijiang in China's on Saturday all the way to Wednesday 2 weeks from now 6 Dec. So I won't be available. And happy birthday Jabez and Yane in advance haha cause I won't be here. Missing two weekends. Then one weekend. Then the next weekend will be church camp, which will be a fun time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home