Monday, November 20, 2006

sixteen

Let's all pretend that this part of the post was on November 16, okay? Cause my com spoilt on that day due to the stupid Vista skin thingie.

Why the pretence? November 16 is a very special day. It was my last 'O' Level paper, and my birthday! It's like the start of my biological year and the end of my educational year.

So on 16 I went to watch my sister in her primary school play. It was rather good for primary school. It was the first time I went to the National Library also, though I visited it before while it was in construction for my project in Sec 2.

What a way to end your 'O' Levels and what a way to start your sixteenth year.

Initially wanted to blog about 'O' Level papers but now I don't. It's over. So I won't dwell on it.

-------

Thanks for all the "all the best"s, the enquiries, the notes of encouragement. I won't forget.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home