Monday, November 20, 2006

weekend summary

So the day is november 17, the first day of freedom. Though this is not really freedom because the freedom we know is going to last forever but this one ain't. So enjoy it while you can.

Basically slacked the whole day played a bit of xbox and stuff. Trying to play guitar on my own. Was waiting for the history boys to end their paper to go vivo!

Vivo, oh vivo, my new home!

I arrived at a time I thought was late, but it appears that they all appeared like around one hour later. So during that time I took a shufti around the second level of vivo, haha.

Then we met at adidas and walked around the shops. After walking around and eating at burger king and complacently thinking that the movie halls won't be completely booked, we were shocked to see that the tickets were selling fast and that the timings were so late. In the end we took the 2145 show and I couldn't cancel by the time Jarren bought it. This made my Mum real angry cause I was supposed to be home by 2300.

James Bond's morphed into the slicker to someone who's actually believable. I like the rawness of this new James Bond. Daniel Craig rocks as this smart aleck. So the reviews's 4 stars were true.

Then I had to catch a cab home with Jabez cause I really late. Thanks Jabez for letting me drop first.

-------
November 18

The day of slackness and youth service! yay!

-------
November 19

Cell group in the morning. After that 1 hour of dota. After that off to vivo, my new home. We went over to Carl's Jr. for lunch and I don't think I'll ever eat any beef burgers at McDonald's or at Burger King. Okay Burger King maybe. Carl's Jr. is like four and a half stars out of five. It blew me away.

Then we wanted to catch a movie. But most of them wanted to watch Bond. James Bond. So I decided to abstain. I went to PageOne with Daniel (not Craig, Lee.) cause he had to go home early. Wanted to walk around vivo actually but ended up spending the whole time waiting in PageOne. Geeky.

After that we went home. And we met Cheryl at the HarbourFront mrt, cause she just finished her Ben and Jerry's shift at vivo!

Photos soon!

-------

This weekend's been the most fun weekend I've had in a long time. Go figure why. Haha today I cleared up many notes in my room with brother. Apparently we're going to throw away majority of the lot! It's a weird feeling to look at notes that you once held valuable and now tossing it around like pieces of crap.

Pieces,
pieces,
pieces of crap.

-------

I'll be heading to China from 25th Nov to 6th Dec. Don't miss me ;) Haha will be missing you guys and your post 'O' Level smiles (for the Sec 4s).

Sorry for the boring post. Hope my English paper was not as boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home