Friday, March 24, 2006

HE speaks. he posts.

It is I, Jeremy's alter ego! And I'm VERY egoistic. I'm the egoistic Jeremy! They don't call it alter ego for nothing you know.

Basically, I egoistically believe that my English paragraph in yesterday's English lesson was number 1 in the top 10 must read list, and pwns what's their names...Mark's, Suresh's, Ming Hao's, John's whatever! I owns joo descriptive writing stuff bwhahaha!

So here it is so that beautiful paragraph, if I say so myself. (with edits) ^^

Before, the air was still. But at 2.15 pm, one would have heard a muted roar, like that of an impending train. Then it all happened. A metallic shriek pierced the air, and the stampeding horde of white-uniformed boys rushed past the stone bridges over the humble abodes of the fishes in the eco-pond. The pungent odour of sweat of the boys overwhelmed the inconspicuous seaweed smell, and the rapid stomping on the concrete walkway sent shockwaves though the algae-tinged water. The boorish yellings were like those of prisoners escaping from jail, and obiliterated whatever sounds of nature which was otherwise supposes to emanate from this environment. Welcome to the eco-pond, just after dismissal.
And so that was my most beautiful...

AHEM
.

This is Jeremy again, the real one, the modest and humble one, the oh so self-effacing one...

AHEM.

This is the REAL Jeremy, and I just want to say I'm so happy that I GOT THE LATEST HILLSONG UNITED CD!!!

And I got 15 pts for my L1R5 for my CA1. Can do better, indeed. Working towards my aim of "6 pts for 'O' Levels, 8 pts would be fine".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home