Sunday, March 05, 2006

disappointed

I'll stop pretending to be nonchalant and pretend I'm not disappointed at not getting promoted at Awards Day. Why is it that I'm always the late one to get promoted it seems, since Sec 1 till now? I've worked so hard and and done all I could, but it seems I'm always considered second-rate compared to others. The only time which I seemed to be ahead was when me and daryl were made into probational sgts right after bq, and that didn't even work out anyway. I feel that there's this trade off thing, like they're waiting for my magazine or something.

I know that Calvin is right if you are promoted, be encouraged, and if you are not, don't be discouraged, so perhaps the probational sgt after bq was to encourage me that being the bq ic was one such way I could lead and contribute in the BB, but I still have this uncanny feeling that I'm being shortchanged.

I don't like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home