Sunday, March 12, 2006

Bottle post #1: Hair comments

Since cutting my hair in that weird way last week, I have received several comments, and I'll try to remember them. It's weird (the comments, not the hair, but it may be weird also but now "It" means the comments) as the comments are both good and bad, so I'm confused.

Here they are, if I remember correctly:

"Your new hair sucks."

"Hey! So nice! Say is you copy me!"

"You look like a Mat. Really!"

"Oh, Jeremy has got a new hairstyle! But you know what will happen when it grows longer right? I will do what I did to Emmanuel's tail."

"Jeremy act punk."

"So you think now you pai kia (gangster) already lah!"

"This hairstyle doesn't suit you."

"This hairstyle suits your head quite well. I think you can try do mohawk it will look quite nice."


(names have been left out for no particular purpose, maybe to protect the person's identity, maybe because he/she is a minor, or maybe for fun, or maybe because I forgot)

There are more but perhaps it has been forgotten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home