Friday, May 25, 2007

the chase!

On thursday before we went to MJChoir concert, Xian Yong, Victor and I decided to head over to Novabelle's house to keep her company since she had an elephant foot and was lonely at home. So we took bus 135.

And that's when while on the bus, my handphone convieniently dropped out of my pocket, and I only realised this a while after we alighted the bus.

This sort of thing has not happened to me since lower secondary. So I was naturally surprised. And distraught as this phone has been a phone that I've really liked.

When Xian Yong called my phone, someone picked up, but didn't say anything, and I heard zipping sounds and general bus sounds. Then a subsequent call showed that it was turned off.

We flagged a taxi and gave chase!

We intercepted the bus when it was about to approach Ang Mo Kio Interchange. Xian Yong quickly rushed to the bus while Victor helped to pay first, and the good ol' taxi uncle only charged $5 when it was supposed to be $6+.

Xian Yong boarded the bus and saw a man about to turn on my handphone, and took it from him, saying it was mine. The man just said he found it on the seat.

And I was a happy boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home