Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Symphony of Voices

Yesterday was really an experience. Glad to have sung with all of you from VJChoir. To me it is a privilege. I came to VJChoir with nothing and somehow managed to get in. In these few weeks, I feel my singing technique has improved although I still have a long way more to go before I get up to standard. Choir has also put me more in touch with my musical side, something that I had left aside these few years.

I want to thank the choir members for being so friendly to me, and for being like a second family. I feel blessed to have friends and seniors like you. And although these may be the last performance for some of you seniors, don't be sad because there's still caroling. And you'll always be part of VJChoir.

I'm happy to have had this opportunity to perform on the Esplanade Hall stage with you guys. This is a memory I will remember and treasure. We shared the same backstage as The Phantom also. haha. Some people got to see him!

And oh man I didn't take a single photo yesterday. And now I'm chionging lots of fried food and other stuff that I've been fasting from haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home